TheUnderlying Cause of Your Back,Hip, Knee and Ankle May Be 2 Feet Away!
Call for a Free Biomechanical Foot Scan at Our New Kiosk!
Be Supported, the RIGHT Way!
Even if your feet do not hurt, they may be and usually are a contributing factor to many aches and pain including, low back, hip, knee and ankle! The feet are the foundation of your body. Any loss of the arches of the feet have a dramatic impact on the body changing the biomechanics. This altered biomechanics over time willbreak down the joints and lead to wear and tear, breakdown, pain and discomfort in the foot, knee, hip, back and even neck and shoulders. Every time you take a step with improper arches or unbalanced feet, your body will be impacted with shock.
Custom made functional orthotics are necessary and are most often critical to support the arches of the foot, restoring proper mechanics to the body. The foot was designed to absorb shock on the body. If the foot arches are lost, the shock will be absorbed in other parts of the body…even if there is NO PAIN in the foot. Every time you take a step, the improper shock is going into the other joints of the body.
Most, ifnot all patients with ankle, knee, hip or low back pain have a loss of thearches of the foot. You may pick up your feet and see that there is an arch there, but all it takes is a subtle lossfrom when you sit to stand. A fewmillimeters makes a big difference. Did you know there are 3 arches of each foot?
UNDERSTANDING THE DIFFERENCE
Right now you might be questioning functional orthotics – What’s the difference? Can I just go to the store, stand on the machine and buy cheaper orthotics? Does my insurance cover these? I used to have them from my foot doctor and Idid not like them!
Yes, you can go to the store and buy the cheaper orthotics – along with glasses that are not prescription or take medicines that are not prescription!
Over the Counter
· Onlysupports ONE arch of the foot, often overcorrects, causing more harm than good
· Justprovides cushioning, not custom support of the whole foot during gait
· Durabilityis questionable, so you may spend more money over time
· Offersa generic solution by placing your feet into a category
Foot Doctor Orthotics
· Mostoften supports only ONE arch of the foot, causing more harm than good
· Mostoften overcorrects, causing more harm than good
· AreRIGID orthotics, with a soft cover over an uncomfortable hard plastic, creatingmore shock
Foot Levelers functional Orthotics
· ProvidesCUSTOM made support of the 3 arches of the foot
· Individuallydesigned based on over 80 measurements of the foot
· PatentedGait Cycle System© offers support through each phase of gait
· AreFLEXIBLE orthotics, providing more comfort and support proper pronation andrange of motion of the foot
· Promotesoptimum posture to support your chiropractic adjustments
· Companyhas been providing custom made orthotics for over 65 years
· Extremelyhigh satisfaction rate with our patients over the last 15 years
Foot Levelers’ custom-made, flexible footorthotics are scientifically designed for the individual’s unique posturalproblems. Chiropractors know that orthotics help stabilize the feet, whichhelps level the pelvis, improve balance, and restore postural stability.